TMSI Sports Management: the Ottawa area’s leader in recreation
With more than 26 years of experience, Thunderbird Management Services Inc. (TMSI) was established to provide management services to golf courses and sports facilities. Since its inception, TMSI has become a go-to company for golf courses and sports facilities eager to take their businesses to the next level.
Employing more than 250 people in golf course and sports facility management, TMSI provides a complete suite of services to its clients including:
- Financial Audits and Budgeting
- Customer Service
- Strategic Planning and Forecasting
- Health and Safety Reviews
- Marketing and Business Development Strategies
- Mechanical and Equipment Audits
- Staff Training
TMSI also designs, builds and manages air-supported sports domes that allow for activities like golf, soccer, tennis, rugby, and baseball to be played year-round.
TMSI’s philosophy is to provide its guests with the best possible customer service experience, while giving its clients a strategic business partner they can count on to drive their business forward.
TMSI is also committed to charitable endeavors throughout the Ottawa area, along with growing the healthy active lifestyle of today’s youth across numerous sports including golf.
Whatever you need, TMSI has got you and your business covered.
WE ARE HIRING!
- Food & Beverage Manager (eQuinelle Golf Club, Kemptville)
- Superintendent (Thunderbird Sports Centre, Kanata)
- Superintendent (Les Vieux-Moulins, Aylmer QC)